Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2016

PITBULL MESSIN' AROUND - VIDEO REVIEW

Opening with a pile of polaroids and if you look carefully at them we can get Pitbull and Enrique in 'motion'. 

Hotel rooms, hotel lobby, bubble baths. Model-esque women frolicking about deciding which one to mess around with ( will the one that's laying on the wooden flooring please make up her mind?!) you'd be forgiven for thinking it was a lingerie commercial.

Although women are Pitbull's biggest fan base the video seems to cater more for the blokes (or anyone else inclined to take a shine to the ladies!) However, as Pitbull says along the lines of 'each time he reaches a new audience means he's doing something right'. Let's hope the blokes take in more of the music and the rhymes aren't lost in the visuals.

It's no secret Pitbull loves women and that's why he has women (obviously) in all his videos, however there was a distinct lack of 'enjoyable' Pitbull and Enrique on screen chemistry and mischief for the ladies. Maybe too busy Messin' Around elsewhere!

I LOVE Pitbull but even I can't wear rose-tinted glasses on this one. Far from negativity-I see it as honesty and constructive food for thought. So with a heavy heart and I never thought the day would come, I'm sad to say without messin' around and getting straight to the point that I was beginning to lose interest in a Pitbull video. That is until I see a tall dark sexy figure in the background - That's a bottle of Voli being poured! Now I'm back in the room - pass some over here Chino!




No comments:

Post a Comment